Beer Exchange Collaboration with Pontoon Brewing
Exciting beer exchange news! This year we’ll be collaborating with Pontoon Brewing to create a Reddaroo Beer Exchange Beer.
xciting beer exchange news! This year we’ll be collaborating with Pontoon Brewing to create a Reddaroo Beer Exchange Beer.
Yup, we get our own beer.
Pontoon Brewing stopped by last year with their friends Repeat Repeat to give out samples of their collab beer, Surf Rock Candy Shandy. They had such a great time that they’ve offered to brew a beer with us.
This year’s Reddaroo theme is “Reddaroo in Wonderland” so we’ve decided to go with something that they might have enjoyed at the Mad Tea Party – a Boulder Blues Tea Berliner Weiss with blueberries, lemon peel and lactose. A little tart, a little sweet, a little fruity – perfect for a hot Bonnaroo afternoon.
From the brewery:
Our Berliner Weiss, with strong notes of apricots, citrus and passion fruit, blended with Boulder Blues tea that gives notes of jasmine, strawberry and rhubarb, then aged on wild blueberries, freshly peeled lemon zest and lactose. The combination creates a very fruit forward Berliner with the complexity of green tea notes, while bringing a lush and vibrant burst of wild berries with some lemon tang and soft creaminess from the lactose.Sean O’Keefe, CEO, Pontoon Brewing
Since every beer needs a label and a name, we’ve decided to host a couple of contests to pick each. See below for details!
- Multiple submissions are allowed per person
- In the event multiple names are submitted by different people, the first person to submit it will count as the submitter
- You are responsible for keeping your ideas to yourself
- All entries must follow general government guidelines for beer names and label art (we’ll get them approved, you just have to make sure generally follow the rules). In general
- Don’t market alcohol to minors
- Don’t be super obscene
- Avoid trademark infringement
- Mention of Bonnaroo, Pontoon and Reddaroo names and logos are allowed and may be used in either entry
- Submission of a label or name to this contest is your agreement that the submission can be used in whole or part by the brewery for this beer and subsequent advertising and marketing purpose
- All entries will be run through a filter (the brewery) to filter out anything that won’t meet government approval
- After the filter, all entries will be voted on by your peers for a pre-determined amount of time
- The entry with the most votes wins!
Submit your beer names through the form below and your art entries should be emailed to me. All entries should be submitted by MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME April 7, 2019
Beer name: https://forms.gle/A9BcTfz3rEKNQw549
Beer Label Contest:
Subject: Reddaroo Beer Label Contest
Grand Prize: Both the label and name will be used on a beer that will be canned and distributed in Pontoon’s distribution area as well as at Bonnaroo in the Brooers Village! For the label in in particular, the artist will be credited so everyone will know who’s creation this is.
Other prizes for each contest:
- A case of the beer you helped created!
- A Pontoon swag prize pack
- A Camp Reddaroo swag Prize pack